Sunday, November 27, 2011

new look...

i changed my blog design this morning around 2am!!!  i kept browsing & found more gadgets & designs to try!  i love this WiseMen background to complement my 'simple gifts' theme.   the wise men were traveling to present gifts to the baby Jesus!  i love knitting for my family, friends & charity...i just don't have enough hours in each day when i have to 'frog' & 'redo'!!!  i'm trying teach myself how to knit a brioche hat in the round...having to go to my knit friend, Ann, for help!  why can't my brain assimilate this pattern??!!  it's at the 'join' where it doesn't come out right...back to CrazyGirl for more help from Ann...she worked on it last night &, of course, figured it out!! i'm constantly tired, so i'm sure my brain just isn't working 'up-to-par'!! not that i'm 60!!!   i apologize if my blog is difficult to read with this WiseMen background...

~NOW, WHERE ARE MY 'STICKS' & 'STRING' ??!!!
^)^ hawknitr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...