Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gifts from my heart ~

my baby sweater 'closet'!!

my beginning collection of baby sweaters! i searched patterns on Ravelry and knitting blogs and tried almost every pattern i found that i thought was interesting!  i taught myself many new knitting skills, among them: reading patterns!! 

the entire 'collection' ~

 

some were gifted to family, relatives and friends

before donating them to UIHC Children's Hospital at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics in Iowa City, IA in 2008. this was one of my most memorable times knitting and gifting!!


~NOW, WHERE ARE MY 'STICKS' & 'STRING' ??!!!

^)^ hawknitr

1 comment:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Looking at these must fill you with joy and satisfaction. Your knitting is a blessing to many.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...